Monday, December 27, 2010

I love the partly completed upstairs vanity and the laundry cabinets, despite the lack of CaesarStone "Osprey" bench tops. (Delays delays delays etc.)

I'm really happy with the dark wooden veneer we used in the bathroom. Such a pleasant departure from shiny white gloss.

With a bit of luck the electricians will be back in the next few weeks, and once the lighting is done we can paint. I'm not holding out hope for the return of the plumbers or the CaesarStone man. If they appear as promised on 17 January I will be impressed!

3 comments:

  1. It is past 17 January now.... where are the benchtops!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good question that I would also like the answer to! They were supposed to be installed on Friday but he did a no show, plus we have a blocked sewage line that needs to be cleaned with a high pressure Jose. Good times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hose not Jose! This auto spell change is ot working for me!

    ReplyDelete