Tuesday, May 17, 2011

birthday gifts

My birthday is still two months away, but given that it's a "special" birthday Mum and Dad decided that they should gift me something I will keep. We visited Wilson Street Gallery a few weeks ago and it turned out that one of the curators was a parent at my school when I was a little kid, and she remembered Mum and Dad. So we not only got a tour of the gallery, but we were able to see the works she had in her own apartment.

I fell in love with Peter Norton's photographs of flowers suspended in ice. So for my birthday I will be receiving a canvas print of each of these beautiful images to hang together in the newly created living/dining room. It just makes me even more excited to get the space finished and move all of our belongings in there.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. Trying to recall what I got for my 30th thinking maybe mud platters

    ReplyDelete